At the end of every year, people usually make a list of resolutions they intend to push through with the coming year. A healthy lifestyle is something a lot of people yearn for, but never really accomplish anyway. How do you keep fit and healthy, given the temptations of fatty, unhealthy food everywhere? Here are some ideas for easy healthy dinners to help you stay healthy, even if you’re on the go.
For a quick meal, pork tacos is a good alternative. You just have to prepare some chilies, chipotles, white onions, honey, cider vinegar, kosher salt, chicken broth, ground pepper, and bay leaves. You can have your meal ready in a short period of time. You can add more vegetables and personalize your own taco recipe.
Paprika and Potato Tortilla
- In a 20-centimeter pan, heat oil deep enough for the garlic, onion, and potatoes to fry. Wait until they become tender, and stir the paprika. Fry them for another minute.
- Mix the fresh or dried herbs with the eggs and the seasoning. Pour the mixture into the pan and mix to prevent the egg from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Leave it to cook alone for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Gently place the tortilla on a plate. Slide it back, facing the reverse side, this time, on the frying pan. Add some parsley.
- In a tiny bowl, mix together honey, mirin, soy, and garlic.
- Cut out square-shaped foil parcels that are brushed with oil.
- Place the contents into the parcel. Put some broccoli stems in every parcel, making sure to place the salmon fillet at the very top. Evenly spread some ginger on the parcel.
- Pour the sauce into the parcels.Smooth over the sauce mixture on each salmon fillet and add some sesame oil, if desired.
- Fold the edges of the foil parcels and put them on a baking sheet. This can be done one day prior the serving time.
- Heat up the parcels. Place them in the oven for 10 to 25 minutes. The parcels is best served with sesame seeds and spring onions.