More Easy Dinner Recipes

As a busy working Mom myself I am always looking for Easy Dinner Recipes I can cook for my family. When you're working all day, doing the school run and attending outer school activities, you really need quick and easy recipes and of course Healthy Recipes for Kids. Coming up with new and exciting meals that all the family will eat can bring many mothers to despair. I find the best way to deal with this is to Meal Plan, this works for me, before I do my weekly shop I fill in a weekly meal planner and then write the ingredients I need on to my shopping list.

This way I don't always cook the same meals every week, on the same day and I don't end up cooking Pork, Beef or Fish four days out of the seven. Chicken, I also plan what Breakfast, Lunch and snacks we will be having this really does save me some time and it helps when we do our family budgeting. Because we use this method I can also look for new recipes to try as the family are used to having a variety of meals which are healthy and nutritious.


I also love to cook One Pot Dishes as these make really simple suppers, all you generally have to do is prepare the ingredients, place them in your cooking pot and leave to do the rest, these sometimes can take a few hours to cook like Crock Pot Meals, but they are really worth the wait and your not tied to the kitchen for a long time, you can normally cook these through out the day. I have even cooked in my Slow Cooker over night for the next day. Many of the recipes can also be frozen, there is nothing better than getting a ready made meal out of the freezer that you have loving cooked yourself.

When Cooking our dinners I often cook a few more portions than are needed so that I can freeze them, for the following week or for the days when I know I just don't feel like cooking. You don't have to be a qualified Chef or Cook to prepare cook or serve your family or friends some wonderful meals, it can be quite scary when you first have a go a cooking something new. We often try a new recipe and find that we don't like it, we maybe adjust the recipe a little next time, or we don't cook it again.

Many of the Easy Dinner Recipes can be prepared and cooked in less than an hour some as short as 30 Minutes.