Easy Dinner Recipes to Give Your Family the Meals They Deserve

Easy dinner recipes really are lifesavers! If you are anything like me, after a tough day at work you do not have the energy or the inclination to make something creative. Until about a year ago I had got sick and tired of having to think of something original and exciting for my family to eat. Because I have zero time to think about ingredients, shopping and variety of dishes I became stuck in a rut of making the same few meals week after week.

My family was bored long ago with my cooking and I as much as I hated disappointing them with the same food over and again, I was always too exhausted to do something different. In the end we used to eat out up to 2 times a week spending hundreds of dollars a year on visiting restaurants. Although my family got something they actually enjoyed eating this was costing us way too much. Something had to be done.

Then a lightbulb moment came! A friend of mine had recently bought a book of copycat recipes which solved her what-to-cook? dilemmas. This book contained tens of recipes for the food her family loved to eat in their favourite restaurants.


My family loves the Olive Garden ® and when I tried a couple of the Olive Garden ® recipes out my kids went crazy for them and I was convinced this was the way forward.

Copycat recipes really are easy dinner recipes! Copycat recipes are basically reverse engineered recipes of the dishes you love to eat out. By following these recipes you not only learn how to cook restaurant quality food but you get to recreate some of the nation's favourite dishes! Think how much your family will love the meals you give them when they are basically the very same dishes they love to eat when they go out. Your easy dinner recipes will mean they have a "treat" meal any night of the week you want.

I now rely on these easy dinner recipes to give my family the food they love and to save hundreds of dollars a year. Read onto the next page to discover how easy dinner recipes can help you give your family the meals they deserve.